Popular Posts
-
Martini was baptized a couple of weeks ago. We have been blessed to participate in a couple of lessons for her with Elder Bojorquez and now ...
-
Presidente Kahnlein y Hermana On January the 10th, Seth and I had the wonderful blessing of being able to see and talk with our Missio...
-
Well today I could relate all of the wonderful experiences we are having as we participate in Zone Conferences throughout the mission but we...
-
Catching up a bit. It seems like I'm falling behind here each week as the plot of our mission thickens and we become more involved with ...
-
Have you ever had so much happen in such a small time frame that you didn't know how to keep track of it all? Well that is what is happ...
-
It has been another adventure as we travel throughout the mission doing auditions. We auditioned 104 missionaries and only selected 24. It w...
-
Sometimes it seems so unreal to me that we are really here. This past week has been a departure in some respects to our normal routine, in ...
Gallery
Social
About me
Seth and I are so excited about this opportunity to serve in Vina del Mar, Chile. This is actually our second mission together. Our first being that of Music Missionaries in performing with the Tabernacle Choir, and Orchestra at Temple Square. We are off to not only have an adventure, but to participate in the great work of redemption among our Father's children in South America.


